Free Medical Care!
Study is a wonderful time. Time when we get to know the world, other students and first of all ? ourselves. No matter if you’re in a lectures, in a library, at a party or on a date, you wouldn’t like to be worried about your health. Unfortunately, students aren’t resistant to illnesses and we may be forced to change our plans because of unwanted ailments.
And what then? Where to go? Back home? Look for a private physician? But we didn’t take into account such an expenditure in our budget! Dont’t worry! You have right to FREE medical care in the city where you study. Within NFZ (the National Health Fund) you can choose a physician, a nurse or a midwife.
And more importantly, everything is near your university!
Why is it worth it ?
NEAR AND FOR FREE. COULD IT BE MORE ENCOURAGING? THERE ARE EVEN MORE BENEFITS THOUGH:
1. You get medical attention on a convenient day
2. You save your time when you look for a medical center when you need it.
3. In case of an urgent need you don’t have to go back to your city.
Yousave your time and money.And time is money, so you gain twice 🙂
Most popular questions
1# DO I HAVE A RIGHT TO CHANGE MY GP AND IS IT PAID?
Yes. A patient has a right to change their physician. If the change concerns a GP, you can change them thrice during a calendar year with no consequences. Each next change results in a payment of PLN 80.
2# WHY CAN’T I HAVE 2 GPs?
The regulations set out by the National Health Fund (NFZ) do not allow to have two GPs.
News and Advices
Health is our passion. For 19 years, under CenterMed brand, we have been fulfiling our mission, which is providing medical care on the highest level for academic societies. We don’t neglect prevention and prohealth education.
We organize Academic Health Cities and Departamental Health Days. We try to be close to academic societies, offering them loyalty programs and participating in prohealth initiatives.
CenterMed is keen to support projects submitted by students’ organizations. If you’re organizing an event and want to cooperate with us ? CONTACT US.
What can you get?
CenterMed provides students with an access to complex medical care, specilized care and diagnosis. What does it mean?
In practice, you can count on:
- – care of a physician (General Practitioner – GP),
– consultation, prescriptions, sick leaves, referrals to medical specialists,
– referrals to laboratory examination and medical imaging, diseases prevention Care of a nurse and a midwife,
– carrying out operations on the basis of GP’s recommendation,
– education concerning family planning, care during pregnancy, childbirth and puerperium, care for a woman in any period of her life.
What is more
– laboratory examinations,
– X-ray, ultrasonography, ECG,
– referrals to special, spa and hospital treatments,
– sick leaves,
– preventive vaccinations according to the vaccination schedule.
Medical services within the basic medical care are provided by the National Health Fund (for free) for Students who filled in and submitted a declaration of a choice of a physician, a nurse and a midwife in a medical center. The above serivces are provided in every CenterMed’s health care unit. Additionally, depending on a city, Students have access to free or paid special treatment.
Physician within your grasp
When you suddenly fall ill with a flu or any other nasty disease and you need to go see the doctor immediately, but, for some reason, you haven’t signed up to us.
Don’t worry! Come visit us! We will provide you with FREE help. You will bnefit from a doctor’s appointment within, so called, one-off medical help.
WITH NO REGISTRATION!
CenterMed makes every effort so that patients are not only satisfied with medical services, but also take care of their health every day and are aware that they can see us as a friend in their prohealth activities. ZdrowJa Program’s card is the best example for it!
It provides us with numerous conveniences:
– free Individual Health Account with access to results of testings via Internet,
– fast procedure of making a doctor’s appointment via Internet, on smartphone,
– discount of 10% on CenterMed’s commercial services,
– information on free preventive actions, new services and doctors,
– soon, new discounts and special offers given by ZdrowJa Program’s partners.
You will get the Card for free in a CenterMed’s health care unit! Just ask for it at the reception.